The KOMPASS maps include information and curiosities for outdoor enthusiasts: hiking and cycling trails with reporting of the difficulty, gradients and different types of vegetation, as well as all the tourist information.
KOMPASS hiking maps give concrete answers to many questions: How do I get to the starting point of my hike, where is the nearest bus or train stop, is there a parking space? A ship crosses the lake, does a cable car make it easier to get back up? Are the paths signposted, does an alpine path lead to the summit? Do contour lines accurately mark steep slopes or flat terrain? Is the area wooded, rocky or are we in a glacier? Along the route, can I find a refreshment point open all year round or a shelter open only during the summer period? In addition to all this, KOMPASS maps offer a number of supplementary suggestions – such as a visit to a museum or the possibility of a refreshing bath. In addition to all this, they show entire bike and MTB routes as well as the most beautiful ski touring excursions.
KOMPASS cards are
Accurate & Updated
● Maps with GPS in different scales 1:25.000 / 1:35.000 / 1:50.000
● Easy to read
● Extensive land coverage across Europe from Bornholm (DK) to the Canary Islands (ES)
Versatile & Informative
● KOMPASS papers are outdoor papers suitable for leisure time
● More than 40 leisure themes: playgrounds, eavesdropping posts, outdoor swimming pools, campsites, climbing gyms, refreshment posts, parking lots, etc.
● Constantly updated
Practical & Robust
● Waterproof and tearproof paper, ideal for all weather conditions of use
|Card||Tear-Proof & Waterproof|
Firenze, Siena, Chianti
Val di Pesa, Val d’Elsa, Monteriggioni
N.2458 Firenze, Siena, Chianti
Hiking Map + Aktiv Guide
Language: Italian, Deutsch, English, French
ISB N 978-3-85026-602-4
There are no reviews yet.