Salomon X Ultra shoes are ideal for hiking. Thanks to Descent Control technology, which guarantees excellent grip.
– Sole: High Traction Contagrip
– Midsole: Advanced
– Midsole: injected EVA
– Insole: Molded EVA and OrthoLite
– Upper: Water resistant fabric; Waterproof synthetic material
– Reinforced heel that protects and provides stability to the back of the foot
– Rubber tip to protect toes in alpine environments or on trails
– Sensifit: Wraps the foot from the midsole to the lacing for a secure, comfortable and practically customizable fit across the foot
– Quicklace: resistant and minimalist strings to fasten them with a gesture. Easy to put on and take off
– Weight: 330 g (size 5.5)
– Lightness: 5/5
– Grip: 5/5
– Stability: 4/5
– Protection: 4/5
– Breathability: 3/5
– Duration: 4/5
Combines the specific OrthoLite foam with the EVA heel piece. OrthoLite foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier and more cushioned environment under the foot. It does not deteriorate and does not lose effectiveness with the passage of time. Contains recycled tire rubber to contribute to environmental protection. The EVA heel unit supports the heel better and cushions.
– Advanced Chassis
It is lightweight and sits between the sole and midsole. Optimize motion control, energy management and impulse protection to achieve a support that offers efficiency, stability and responsiveness.
Item Code: 398679
Item Color: Thaitian Tide/Reflecting Pond/Lime Punch
There are no reviews yet.